This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, successful tech start-up who are going through a heavy expansion period. Working in an innovative and creative office space within the heart of Berlin this is an opportunity to continue your time in Berlin or relocate and experience a new culture. Individual career development will be a key point for you so you will be given the opportunity to select courses and attend conferences of your choice. A multi-national team, flexible working hours, numerous social events, oh and you get the chance to work with Scala and Data!!
You will join a talented team working on cutting edge frameworks, programming in Scala and processing large amounts of Data, sound good so far? You will be involved in the complete development lifecycle from designing to architectures, planning and experimenting with new development methods all the way through to the live roll outs. There will be tricky and challenging projects to keep you on your toes where you will constantly need to change and improve features. This team does not allow for anything but the best development practises so you will constantly improve professionally as well as technically.
In Your Tech Locker
- Hands on Commercial Scala development experience preferably 2yrs+ or at least an interest to use this professionally
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work closely with a team
- Big Data experience is beneficial - Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
- Experience or an interest in working with real-time data analytics
- Microservices architecture
- Spring, Git, MongoDB and MySQL
- Educatated preferably within Computer Science to a BSc level
- Excellent English comms, bonus points for German linguistic skills
- Commerical experience with TDD, CI, and testing is great to have