MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
Signify Technology are working with a fintech company based in London. They have a lively and exciting environment where everyone gets on well together – work and social. Their main language that they use is Scala on the back-end. Our client is looking for people with strong engineering experience whether that be in Java, JVM or Scala.
They are looking for engineers that can be part of a scrum development team. You are good at problem solving, code reviews and create architecture that is extremely testable. You’ll have the ability to deal with any faults that you may incur while developing their platform. As well as engineering, our client wants you to be able to help in mentoring junior developers to help guide them to increase their skills.
- Strong experience in engineering 3-5 years’ worth
- Strong experience with either Java or JVM
- A willingness to learn Scala and FP – having projects on Github is highly recommendable
- BS or MS in a related field
- Behavioural Testing
- Scrum and User Stories
- Good communication skills with the team – written and verbal
- Microservice architecture
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience with large scale systems