Finance/Asset Management Sector
£80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Signify Technology are working with A prestigious Finance/ Banking organisation based in Central London. They have a global presence operating in 3 major European countries, the U.S and Asia.
To strengthen its internal development team working closely with the business analysts and the end-users. As Java Developer, you will be a key contributor in the development and enhancement of in-house systems. The back-end systems run on a modern virtualized, Linux infrastructure. They architecture their new services along the concept of microservices, we leverage state-of-the-art open source platforms and develop in Java, Scala, Coffeescript, GraphQL, and other technologies. We leverage traditional SGBD like Microsoft SQL Server but also MongoDB and MySQL. Join a dynamic development team at the forefront of key technologies.
· Participating in the technical design of our Digital solutions;
· Writing efficient and reliable code, following defined best-practices;
· Participating to code reviews;
· Keeping up-to-date with latest technology trends and programming evolution.
· Degree in information technology;
· 5 years of experience in a similar role with a track-record experience of delivering;
· 5 years of experience coding in Java; knowledge of other languages (e.g., Python, C#) a plus;
· Knowledge and experience with GraphQL and Redis a plus;
· Ability to assess and learn new technologies very quickly; strong willingness to learn new technologies/languages;
· Experience in application design and information architecture;
· Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical solutions;
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
· Knowledge of the Asset Management industry a plus;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with the senior leaders, users, external providers, start-up, academics;
· Passion, drive and energy;
Please respond with an updated CV, your availability and salary expectations for consideration.