Signify Technology are now working with an innovative Health-Tech company who boast over 40,000 employees across the globe. My client has a vision to advance healthcare across the world by using technology.
They now require a skilled Big Data Engineer (specialised with Scala and Spark) to join them onsite in Paris to help get closer to achieving their goals of advancing the medical industry. You would be joining a company who prides itself on innovation, and you have the opportunity to join them on this journey.
My client will offer an initial contract period of 12 month with the probability of extension - along with a daily rate of up to €600 for experienced candidates. If you are interested in working alongside like-minded engineers on projects that have the potential to make a real difference to the world then this could be a great role for you.
- Join an innovative Health-Tech company
- Be part of changing the healthcare industry
- Work alongside like-minded individuals
- Use new technologies
- Utilize Scala & Spark
Skills & Experience
- Skilled Scala Developer
- Proficient with Spark
- Experience with Kafka, Hadoop & Hive
- Knowledge of Play & Cassandra
- Experience working in a Big Data environment
- Bachelor in Computer Science is a bonus
- Must be able to speak both French & English
Are you the developer my client is looking for? If this sounds like this could be your next role then apply by clicking the button below and provide me with your updated CV so I can get in touch to discuss further!