Signify Technology are working with a FinTech company based in the heart of Tokyo that are looking for multiple Data Engineers to build on their existing team. This client is looking for outstanding and enthusiastic Data engineers to join their multi-cultural and diverse team. The client offers relocation packages and sponsorship for the right candidates and added bonuses and benefits. Japan is a very fast-moving location and this client is constantly adapting the way they do things to keep up with this.
- Support in the design and development of new and existing platforms, services and features
- Working closely with platform engineers and data scientists to build and improve data models and data flows
- Problem solving – owning the process from end to end. You will use a variety of technologies to achieve this.
- Build and maintain Data Pipelines which are scalable and efficient while understanding the shared data needs
- Ensure the system has alerting and monitoring to ensure responsiveness, availability and accuracy
You should be
- Passionate and enthusiastic about all things data with a keen interest to learn new skills.
- Able to interact and work with multicultural teams
- Able to adapt to new situations and locations quickly
- Wanting to take your career to the next level and begin to mentor other team members
Skills & experience
- Proficient in Scala
- Experience in debugging ETL data pipelines
- Experience in SQL, Cassandra and Elastic search queries
- Be a great communicator and able to collaborate effectively with various teams
- Familiar with Cassandra, Kafka or similar
- Able to speak and write in English to a high standard
If you think you could have what our client is looking for then please reply with an updated CV, your availability and salary expectations and we will get in touch with you straight away!