Signify Technology are now working with an innovative and fast-growing Health-Tech company who have build a great reputation both within the medical and tech industry across the United States. My client has a vision to advance healthcare across the world by using technology.
They now require a skilled Software Engineer who is proficient with Scala to join them onsite in a choice of several locations. The focus for them currently being San Francisco but they also require Engineers in Chicago & Washington D.C.
This role allows you to help my client get closer to achieving their goals of advancing the medical industry. You would be joining a company who prides itself on innovation, and you have the opportunity to join them on this journey.
My client will offer an initial contract period of 6 months with the options to extend as a contractor or to join them on a permanent basis. If you are interested in working alongside like-minded engineers on projects that have the potential to make a real difference to the world then this could be a great role for you.
- Join an innovative Health-Tech company
- Be part of changing the healthcare industry
- Work alongside like-minded individuals
- Use new technologies
- Utilize Scala & Spark
- Opportunity to join on a permanent basis after the initial contract
Skills & Experience
- Skilled Scala Developer
- Experience or interest in using Functional Programming
- Proficient with Spark is a bonus
- Knowledge with Kafka, Hadoop & Hive
- Knowledge of Play & AKKA
- Bachelor in Computer Science is a bonus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States as a contractor (Greencard or Resident)
Are you the developer my client is looking for? If this sounds like this could be your next role then apply by clicking the button below and provide me with your updated CV so I can get in touch to discuss further!