Signify Technology are working with one of the largest and well-known Energy-Tech companies. Their goal is to continue to remain a leading energy provider and use technology to create cleaner and better energy solutions across the world.
My client would offer an initial 3-month contract period which is almost guaranteed to be continually renewed for at least 12-months due to the size of company and new projects they have recently begun working on.
Their current tech-stack includes separate teams of Scala and Java. You would be working with small highly collaborative Agile teams. You and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome. You will focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring, and experimentation. They aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
(Contact for more info on the Java project)
- Located in a fast-paced international working environment
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas
- Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for customers
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it!
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles.
Skills & Experience
- Strong coding ability in Scala
- Experience with Akka, Akka Streams, Akka HTTP
- Experience with Cats, Shapeless or Scalaz
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes & Microservices
- Knowledge of other Functional Languages is a bonus
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Are you the developer my client is looking for? If this sounds like this could be your next role then apply by clicking the button below and provide me with your updated CV so I can get in touch to discuss further!