Signify Technology are working with one of the largest and fastest growing international FinTech companies. They are aiming to grow by 40% this year across all locations with Germany being a focus for them due to their multiple offices which include Essen.
My client would offer an initial 6 month contract period which has a high chance of being extended due to the continued growth plans and a vast amount of projects they are currently working on since acquiring their banking license.
As a Scala Developer, you would be working with small highly collaborative Agile teams. You and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome. You will focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring, and experimentation. They aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
- Located in a fast-paced international working environment
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas
- Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for customers
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it!
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles.
Skills & Experience
- Strong coding ability in Scala
- Experience with Akka, Akka Streams, Akka HTTP
- Experience with Cats, Shapeless or Scalaz
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes & Microservices
- Knowledge of other Functional Languages is a bonus
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Are you the developer my client is looking for? If this sounds like this could be your next role then apply by clicking the button below and provide me with your updated CV so I can get in touch to discuss further!