We are proud to be working with an elite Blockchain software organisation who are expanding their current engineering team. With offices located in several global cities including London and New York you will have the opportunity to join a highly successful business with a global business reach. They are making huge forward steps within the Blockchain/Crypto Currency market space and are already partnered with some of the most recognised Banks, Hedge Funds and Investment businesses.
You will have the opportunity to work with some highly talented techies whilst providing business critical development of new Greenfield projects. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle from prototyping, architecture to deploying highly scalable software systems. They are rapidly moving into a functional development environment (mainly Kotlin) so this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to obtain commercial experience programming with this language. You will progress in to subject matter experts for intricate business product systems. You will work closely with Product teams and stakeholders to advise on development design, security and architecture to allow for high quality products to delivered to current and new customers.
- Commercial programming experience with Kotlin or another JVM language such as Java
- Experience working within a enterprise size environment preferably within the financial sector
- Excellent communicator and problem solving skills – this can be a high pressured environment but the rewards are worth it
- Great team player whilst being able to manage individual work load
- Previous experience delivering complete development lifecycle products
- Engineering and Computer Science understanding whether that’s from professional exposure or academia
- Experience working with entire application stacks levels