VP of Engineering / Fully Remote
Signify Technology is currently partnered with a fast-growing Technology company that is seeking a VP of Engineering on a fully remote basis.
You will be joining to help grow the team to deal with the increasing demand for their product and expand their core functionality. As VP of Engineering, you’ll be responsible for managing a tech team spread across several divisions and helping develop engineering talent across the organisation. You will be managing teams located across Europe. This means that for logistical reasons, you must be located in Europe in order to target the European timezones.
- Provide structure to the current technical team
- Developing the engineering team hiring strategy
- Manage a fully remote engineering team
- Build an amazing engineering culture
- Delivering the software
- Performance management
- Managing sprints
- Improving the speed of delivery of the software
- Putting in place team leaders for smaller teams and managing those team leaders.
- Communication with other teams (sales, customer support, product, QA)
- Experience managing a minimum of 10+ engineers remotely in a rapidly growing technology business
- 5+ years developing and managing an engineering roadmap
- In-depth experience in recruiting developers
- Deep experience in agile development and lean startup methodology
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Well versed in their core technology stack which includes: Angular, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, Heroku, AWS and PHP for their legacy app
Interested? Send me your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note this client is unable to offer visa sponsorship.