|Job title||User Researcher|
|Contact name:||Curtis McGough|
|Published:||July 24, 2023 10:07|
Signify Technology are recruiting for a User Researcher to work as part of an established and fast-growing SaaS company in the Manchester area. This company is looking someone to come on a permanent basis to support the development of new and improving software solutions for small, medium and large enterprises. This is a hybrid working opportunity.
- Define and conduct user research to understand user expectations and impressions.
- Drive user engagement through proactive feedback and incident handling.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through feedback and user testing.
- Advocate for customers and ensure genuine problem-solving for users.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams for effective product design.
- Support the creation of success metrics and negotiate design aspects.
- Balance user experience with delivery pressure and business needs.
- Collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Proactive, adaptable, and detail-oriented.
- Stay updated with the latest research innovations and tools.
- Passionate about building a world-class product and service.
- Experience in delivering digital products with a focus on user experience and validated learning.
Expectations for All Team Members:
- Communicate complex problems clearly to diverse teams.
- Negotiate solutions while considering best practices and expediency.
- Exhibit cross-functional behavior and support colleagues.
- Communicate effectively with various roles in the business.
- Share and promote good practices within your professional family.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Equity + Christmas bonus after time served