This company is a med-tech company based in London and they are looking for a technical lead to work alongside their current team of 4. They are working with the latest technology to build a product that will make a positive impact on each one of their users and they are breaking the barriers of traditional medical care and are keeping innovation at the heart of their journey.
You will be leading a team of 4 Scala developers and overseeing the engineering, technology and drive of the team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all engineers that you work with are coding to a high standard and adhere to the development standards and policies set by you. You’ll have an integral role in the design and development of products and will work closely with other technical and team leads to ensure the software engineering runs smoothly. Reporting directly into the Head of Engineering, you will build good relationships with other team leads and together you will be responsible for helping your team of engineers to build the core backend services.
You should be
· Enthusiastic and passionate about technology
· Passionate about helping to develop other engineers
· Able to communicate your ideas effectively
· Approachable and supportive to your team
· Have an innovative and creative mind
Skills & experience
· Strong Scala experience
· Experience leading small teams
· Play, Akka and similar libraries and frameworks
· Experience developing microservices
· Strong knowledge of SQL databases
· Experience building API’s
· Experience with AWS and Git
If this sounds like something you’d like to get on board with, then please contact me!