|Job title||Technical Lead Golang/Rust|
|Contact name:||Curtis McGough|
|Published:||November 12, 2022 8:19|
Technical Lead Golang/Rust Engineer
Up to £130,000 plus numerous benefits + bonuses
Partnering with one of the nations most loved restaurant brand, this is an opportunity to join a passionate, forward thinking and collaborative tech hub of exceptional talent.
Having exceeded £1.1bn in sales in the last year, you will lead one of the key domains (orders) as the plans for growth continue to keep up with the customer demand which surpasses the millions in single orders, creating a high demand on data & processing.
Above all else, positivity and active collaboration is the primary necessity for the teams here, with proven capabilities in design, develop, deploy and maintenance of innovative solutions and exceptional software architecture ability.
Hands on coding will happen, though it’s everything else that will set you out from the crowd in this people first organisation, where you will also experience hands on, working the floor and collaborating with all levels through to store managers in a restaurant at some point to see the true impact of your work.
- Having the opportunity to work across numerous projects in a range of products, you will be key to leading a team in enabling full operations of restaurants and deliver on an exceptional customer experience
- Being adaptive to the needs, as a technical lead you will allow the solutions to drive the technology choice, rather than the opposite; being technology agnostic and choosing the right tool for the job.
- Be part of the full development of teams, from interviewing and onboarding, to coaching, mentoring and empowering the team of all seniority
- Ensure collaborative and true culture is maintained in the team through regular pair programming and TDD
- Formulate and attain regular updates of the technical roadmap, managing relative requirements, risks and dependencies
- Strong technical leadership and guidance on previous platform teams
- Adept communicator to consult with teams and projects, including supporting teams where required
- Customer-centric focused, you will have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage vendors to ensure delivery of initiatives are done so per the solution requirement and design.
- Proactive in exploring new ideas and ways to improve the business
- Experience in backend/API such as Golang, Rust, GraphQL, Python and Node.JS
- Proficient with one or all of AWS, GCP and Azure
- Containers in Docker & Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code – AWS Cloudformation, Terraform and Serverless
If people are your thing, and this kind of opportunity sounds like something you’d find yourself loving, then apply now or reach out direct to me at Curtis.email@example.com