|Job title||Tech Lead - Remote/Functional Programming|
|Contact name:||Elisha Camilleri|
|Published:||January 12, 2022 3:20|
My client is funded by some of the biggest investors, including a recent $75M series C funding.
Who are they?
They are the world’s only Audience platform built on Edge Computing and they are powering the future of targeted advertising.
You will be managing a new division in an already successful team, and they are looking to hire a talented Tech Lead, who has in-depth functional programming knowledge to grow a small product-focussed team.
You will be writing code, designing systems and leading the technical implementation 80% of the time and with the remaining 20% managing the delivery and supporting the growth of your team.
The product enables customers to leverage all their owned first-party and partner data into our clients platform. This specific team is responsible for the APIs and data infrastructure which their customers use to onboard data into my clients platform. To give you a rough idea, their Events API ingests over 100Bi events monthly, and process over 70K events/sec at peak times.
Their product allows their customers to onboard various types of data into the platform including behavioural, modelled, contextual and declared data. The product also helps customers to connect related data within the platform using identity infrastructure.
What role will you play?
You will play a vital part in growing this team and platform by solving a few of the following questions:
- How to support the demands of an every going engineering team in a fair and transparent way?
- The most effective way to collaborate with other Engineering and Product Managers to define roadmaps and create success metrics for the team?
- How to unify the data infrastructure across their publisher and advertiser customer sets?
- The best way to help customers onboard new data into the platform?
- How to support the development of a diverse engineering team?
- And many more…
So what’s in it for you?
- They are a remote first company – On-site attendance 1 – 3 times per quarter
- Stock options
- Training and development budget
- Unlimited annual leave
- High pension contribution
Who are they looking for?
- Prior leadership or mentoring experience
- Must have Scala and Typelevel experience
- AWS or GCP
- Spark (Would be beneficial)
- Kafka or Kinesis (Would be beneficial)
- Strong communication skills
My client will also consider candidates who are based in the UK that require visa sponsorship and at this time are not considering relocators.
Salary on offer £110,000 - £130,000.
Keen to find out more? Apply and I will be in touch.