|Job title||Staff/Principal Golang Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Ciprianna Harmon|
|Published:||December 12, 2022 5:37|
Signify has partnered with a well-funded Blockchain company who are on a mission to revolutionize and make decentralized finance available to the masses. They work to build credibility and trust in the DeFi industry by cultivating accountability and transparent communication, automating smart contracts, and providing an education platform for engineers to learn how to develop on and utilize the blockchain.
You will have the opportunity to work on architecture built around the Cosmos SDK in Golang that support transparent transactions and scalable solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in technical design, architecture, and implementations for features on Cosmos SDK
- Write reusable libraries and custom logic
- Lead and/or participate in code reviews
- Help to minimize tech debt while pushing for new features
What you’ll come with:
- At least eight years of software engineering experience, with the last six dedicated to Go
- Experience working with Cosmos SDK
- Experience leading a team (a plus)
- A basic understanding of Solidity, or Vyper (a plus)
This role if right for you if:
- You enjoy digging into open-source code
- Enjoy a fast paced, start-up environment filled with creativity
- You are very organized and enjoy an agile work environment
- Passionate about blockchain and believe in decentralization to change the finance world
Note: Candidates must be located and eligible to work, in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.