|Job title||Staff Machine Learning Engineer|
|Contact name:||Briana Lozano|
|Published:||January 31, 2023 6:05|
Staff Machine Learning Engineer (NLP)
Note: Hires for this position must be based in San Francisco or willing to relocate for a hybrid work environment.
A company known for revolutionizing the way enterprise businesses interact with their data is looking to hire a Staff Machine Learning Engineers that have worked extensively within the NLP space. This company is known to have some of the strongest Data engineers in the entire country and this is a greenfield ML team that will be working extensively with the newest and most modern NLP tools and platforms.
Machine Learning Engineers for this role must have worked to deliver and own end-to-end ML enabled products in addition to being intimately familiar with Machine Learning infrastructure. If you have a passion for working in the realm of Natural Language Processing at the highest level and being part of a team that works with some of the best companies in the world, then this role would be a great fit for you!
- 5+ years of hands-on Machine Learning experience
- 4 years minimum working with Natural Language Processing
- Worked end-to-end on ML based products
- Relevant experience building Knowledge Graphs / Data Modeling
- Familiar with BERT / GPT-3 / Codex / OpenAI
- Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or similar (Master's / PhD Preferred)
- 100% covered insurance for you and family
- Generous and flexible time off policy
- Gym membership
This is a full-time position available only to those with valid US work authorization. We will not be able to consider third-party candidates for this position.