|Job title||Sr. Software Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||September 28, 2021 9:42|
New client alert! Our newest openings are working with a company dedicated to make a difference and change in peoples' lives by helping reduce financial debts. This company has been making waves in the tech industry and has been rated one of the top 10 most innovative companies in 2021 and just recently received almost 100M in funding since its early inception!
Outside of working with some of the most talented and notable Scala developers in the industry, some additional perks to this role include:
- Work in an environment where your work will make a difference in people's day to day lives!
- Unlimited PTO, daily lunch stipends, fully remote work-life.
- Incredibly diverse employee base and top company where women want to work!
- Very lucrative compensation packages (180-250k bases + bonus + equity depending on level)
- Ability to wear multiple hats and have a voice and creative direction to influence tech stacks used going forward and affect architectural decisions.
- Building the next generation of reactive financial automation systems!
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- 1-8 years experience with Scala (openings from junior-staff level)
- Experience building APIs and microservices.
- Interest or prior background in functional programming and reactive distributed systems.
- Experience designing and deploying highly available and robust systems.
- Experience with distributed, event-driven systems and low-latency projects.
- Streaming experience (ideally with Akka streams) for large scale data ingestion and real-time processing.
These roles are filling fast! If you would like to be considered, please send a good copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!