|Job title||Sr. Software Engineer|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||September 7, 2021 7:06|
If you are a strong Scala developer looking to further your skills in Scala functional programming, we have an exciting position available! We are partnered with a FinTech giant looking for strong Scala developers. These Scala developers will be joining a greenfield Scala team developing exclusively in Scala and FP to bridge the gap between the company and their customers, so this role also comes with leadership and client-facing opportunities and a chance to experiment with new technologies. Ultimately, the ideal Scala developer will possess the following capabilities:
- Working experience in cloud technologies like AWS, OpenStack, or Azure.
- Extensive background working with functional programming languages Scala or Haskell.
- Professional experience working with Akka and Docker.
- Background with Lightbend or typelevel stacks, or libraries like Shapeless, Cats, scalaz, Doobie, HTTP4S, etc. is a very nice plus to have!
- Background creating and maintaining CI/CD tooling.
- Nice to have: AWS developer or architect background.
Will require on-site work in SF or NYC, so this candidate needs to be located in or open to relocating to either area (relocation can be included in compensation).
If this position sounds interesting to you, or you know someone who would be interested in it, please reach out to email@example.com!