|Job title||Sr. Software Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||August 30, 2021 10:35|
Our newest client is a trading firm that uses their own capital to trade. They combine the spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established, experienced company. They are looking to add several engineers to their platform team, which handles writing web-based applications and measuring the latency of web-stock using functional programming frameworks.
Aside from catered breakfast and lunches and a very flexible PTO, this engineer will work directly with internal quants and traders, giving them direct access to high-level trading, like options, futures, crypto and more. If you are interested in trading, this position will give you unique access to trade without outside investors or third party funds, allowing for full autonomy decision-making. They also match up to 8% on 401k and pay very handsomely (base + annual + sign-on + equity)!
Because of the level of involvement in the company's trading portfolio, this engineer needs to have prior experience in trading, specifically in quant or future trading.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience building an OMS system.
- Required: Domain experience working in a trading environment (futures, quants or options experience highly preferred)
- Experience with performance optimization.
- Required: Experience working with traders and quants.
- 4-6 years working with JVM languages (Java, Scala, Clojure, Python).
- An interest and passion for learning functional programming and Clojure!
This position is fully remote for senior level, but also has a lead position open for those possessing lead experience and are willing to be in Chicago. The base salary can range anywhere from 200-300k + additional compensation for the ideal candidate! If you think you would be a fit for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com