|Job title||Sr. Software Engineer|
|Location||New York, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||April 19, 2021 9:32|
- Have you ever wanted to work in investment banking? Currently, one of the largest global investment banks in the world is urgently looking for expert Scala engineers to come join their growing backend team! This Scala expert would be joining the investment analytics team primarily focusing data anomaly and datasets ingested from API's. This position would be highly autonomous and will spearhead their own specific projects for them. Some other important requirements for this position include:
- Must have 10 years of software development, including 3-5 years of Scala professional experience.
- Background experience using Scala, Akka, Play frameworks ideal.
- Working experience with Postgres and message queues like RabbitMQ nice to have!
- Experience building design architecture using Scala applications ideal.
- Experience developing analytics software and distributed systems.
They have a very lofty budget for this position so they are able to pay handsomely for this role. They will need people to be available for work on-site after the pandemic, so the ideal candidate will also be open to working in an office setting.
If this position sounds like you or someone you know, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!x