|Job title||Sr. Scala Engineer|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||August 30, 2021 4:55|
A rapidly growing travel application start up using predictive analytics and who was recently valuated at $1B is looking to bring on talented Scala engineers ASAP on a fully remote basis! This Scala engineer would be working on building a robust infrastructure able to support millions of dollars in revenue, so a background building microservices is a hard requirement. This Scala engineer will be working extensively on backend projects and infrastructure projects, so other relevant skills include:
- 3-4+ years of professional Scala experience.
- Experience building microservices, including working with technologies like: Cats, Akka, scalaz, shapeless, Zio highly preferred.
- Previous experience working on mobile applications, or experience with SaaS/PaaS products.
- Experience with B2B web products.
- Architectural background preferred, this developer will have a big role in contributing to the business architecture.
- Also have a lead role, which requires lead experience if interested!
This role is fully remote for engineers located on the East or West Coast and can reach up to 200k base + strong equity as well as a bonus for this position. If this role sounds like a fit for you, or someone you know, please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered!