|Job title||Sr. Scala Engineer|
|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||May 25, 2021 12:52|
If you are a strong Scala developer looking to further your skills in Scala functional programming, we have an exciting position available! We are partnered with a global leader within the FinTech industry looking for strong Scala developers. These Scala developers will be joining a greenfield Scala team developing exclusively in Scala to bridge the gap between the company and their customers, so this role also comes with leadership and client-facing opportunities and a chance to experiment with new technologies. Ultimately, the ideal Scala developer will possess the following capabilities:
- Working experience in cloud technologies like AWS, OpenStack, or Azure.
- Extensive background working with functional programming languages Scala or Haskell.
- Experience working with Akka and Docker.
- Working with libraries like; Cats, scalaz, etc. is a very nice plus to have!
- Background creating and maintaining CI/CD tooling.
- Nice to have: AWS developer or architect background.
If this position sounds interesting to you, or you know someone who would be interested in it, please reach out to email@example.com