|Job title||Solutions Architect|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Ciprianna Harmon|
|Published:||August 2, 2022 3:41|
My client is aiming towards innovative approaches for network and data analytics to help organizations connect and maintain their relationships by streamlining operational decisions. The data they process is centered around risk analytics.
What does a Solutions Architect role look like?
A solutions architect role accounts for many responsibilities that include engaging in stakeholder management to assist in technical issues and project requirements. This person will communicate with internal stakeholders most often to discuss budgets, deadlines, delivery timelines, product reviews, and any other work-related topics to continuously deliver top tier service to clients.
You will be given autonomy to prioritize workload in consideration of goal and risks as you see fit. Agility is a huge piece of success within this company and conducting regular sprints and scrum meetings is essential to continuous success.
Up skilling and development of employees is a huge importance within this role. Mentoring and coaching will be available and essential at each level of development.
How do you know this role is a good fit for you?
- Experience with leading technical teams- design and implementation
- Strong experience conducting unit testing and SDLC principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile environment
- Ability to address challenges as they come and implement strategies for effective quality of data, structural changes, and rollback
- Up to expert level in technical solution designs with systems and nonfunctional requirements
Must have tech:
- Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch
This role is open to candidates located on the East Coast and will not be offering sponsorship as candidates must be authorized to work in the US.