|Job title||Software Test Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||David Robinson|
|Published:||October 13, 2023 9:15|
Software Test Engineer - San Francisco Bay Area – C2H
Signify technology are partnered with a recently IPO'd business with a growth rate of 35% over the past 2 years offering a stable and long-term home for anyone joining them. The company are still <200 employees so you will have expedited career progression as the company grows. Their flagship product suite has a global reputation as one of the go-to software platforms in the field of molecular science.
What you will do:
- You will be a pivotal member of their Software Test team working on their backend software that controls the instrument component of their primary product.
- You will be given autonomy, ownership, and responsibility from day one.
- Automation of brand-new software tests as well as existing ones
- Code software design verification and regression test cases
What you will bring to the team:
- 5 years of industry experience in software testing role covering manual and Automation testing
- BA / MS in engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Must have previous experience testing software for scientific instruments (from any domain including medical devices, robotics, biotechnology etc)
- Tech stack: C#/.Net
- A proactive approach to identifying problems rather than a reactive one is a priority for them
*Must be willing to work onsite in Menlo Park area (some remote days are available)
*Must have work authorization to work in the US
If you would like to apply for this position or would like more information, please send your resume to David.email@example.com