Our client is a professional membership body for pharmacists and pharmacy and they are looking for a Software Development Manager to drive them in their mission of becoming world leaders in their industry!
Their platform gives all experts in the medical profession such as behind the counter pharmacists and lab scientists the tools, guidance and support to make a difference.
- Managing and leading an engineering team who develop and maintain digital products and services
- Responsible for the personal development of the team through appraisal, training & mentoring
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and introduce new technologies
- Arrange hackathons & recruit and onboard new employees
- Introduce new technologies and responsibility for the career development of technical staff
- Collaborate with other team remembers to define complex, strategic projects and see them through to completion
- Support the technical architects
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership and management skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to communicate a vision and delegate responsibilities
- Strong exposure to software development
- Knowledge of Scala and the practice and principles of programming
- TDD knowledge
- DevOps knowledge (Desirable)
For more details please apply!