|Job title||Functional Scala Developer – Scala/Haskell – Akka – Play!|
|Salary:||Up to 100,000 CHF (Depending on experience)|
|Contact name:||Carl Baird|
|Published:||March 13, 2019 9:04|
Functional Scala Developer – Scala/Haskell – Akka – Play!
This role gives you the opportunity to work in a functional environment with the following tech stack: Scala – Akka – Play!
You will be tasked with renovating credit by designing smart algorithms and a reliable, scalable platform. Building APIs, services and analytics using Scala, Akka in a functional programming environment. Another responsibility is to create algorithms for credit scoring, helping automate operational processes and solve problems for investors and B2B partners. They are looking for individuals who are constantly striving to improve and help the business grow by sharing ideas and contributing to an already collaborative cross-functional team.
This company is a peer to peer crowdlending platform, which connects investors with credit seekers quickly and efficiently. Both parties benefit equally from lower and more transparent interest rates in comparison to traditional banks and credit lenders.
- Potential for bonuses
- Competitive Salaries
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills within a modern working environment
- Clear path for career progression
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Commercial experience in Scala or another functional language (Haskell)
- Willingness to learn & improve your skillset
- Committed to writing clean quality code in a TDD environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL, Java & Haskell
- Akka and Play! Framework
- Agile (Scrum) processes
- Data Science/Quant modelling