For this role, you would have needed to have specialized in the Back-end language. You must have a passion for being a Scala enthusiast and be able to take advantage of its multi-Paradigm nature. Your responsibilities will be to develop an understanding of the architecture of the company, the different services it provides as well as contributing to the plans for further improvement. You will also produce code, review code and sharing your programming expertise within the practice.
This company has over 200 employees of who you can make mistakes with them, get picked up by them, learn from them and most of all laugh with them. This company is helping people all over the world making better decisions with their earnings whether it be investing, trading or saving money.
You will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- A BSc in Engineering or Computer Science or higher degree
- 1 years’ experience with Scala
- Familiar with another language such as Java, Go, Python
- Familiar with other frameworks such as Akka and Play
- Be a natural problem solver
What the company offers:
- Competitive bonuses
- Private Healthcare
- 1-day remote working
- Occasional travel to Italy