This role will give you the opportunity of working with Scala – Akka – Kafka – AWS – Docker.
The project involves designing, implementing and maintaining key business applications and services of their highly specialised investment product management platform within a young and innovative team that value Technology, Agility (through SCRUM) and Collaboration between engineers. Which will allow you to provide reliable and robust technology solutions to their clients, partners and end-users.
This company is a developer and issuer of investment management products with an international presence with offices in Switzerland, Geneva, Monaco, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Singapore and Hong Kong. They are a leading B2B partner for digitisation solutions within the investment management industry.
- Competitive salaries
- Potential for bonuses
- Opportunity to join a highly talented and motivated development team
- Clear path for career progression
- Lunch allowance
- Commercial experience using Scala (preferred) or Java
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience developing software within an agile environment
- Interest in functional & reactive programming
- Experience integrating APIs within internal & external systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills & understanding of Algorithms
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in implementation of APIs for integration
Nice to Haves:
- Financial background in either insurance or banking domain
- Cloud migration experience
- Knowledge of serve-less architecture would benefit you
- DevOps experience (Containers, CI/CD)
- Practical experience with AWS or Azure.