|Job title||Software Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Bailie Schira|
|Published:||January 12, 2022 10:55|
A stellar opportunity to have massive impact: join the world-class engineering team at the company that’s redefining how people travel. Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company three years in a row, this travel application has been downloaded over 60 million times and sees over 1.9 million new installs per month. Recent valuations as high as 2.5 billion! As Software Engineer, you will be directly responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying the complex backend systems that power the company's award-winning user experience.
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary up to 250K+, stock options, and unlimited PTO!
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k
- Full remote work, architecture, roadmapping, creative autonomy on tech stack!
- Thrived in backend engineering positions and delivered user experience at scale
- The ability to bring leading scala industry techniques and technologies to the table. 2+ years experience with scala.
- A strong understanding of distributed systems and how architectural decisions affect performance and maintainability
- Excelled in cross-functional teams, working fluidly with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Mobile Engineers, and other highly skilled specialists
- A passionate focus on quality, writing testable code that performs and scales
This position is fully remote in the US & Canada. If this sparked your interest please send your resume directly to email@example.com for consideration. This opportunity is highly sought after and will fill quickly! We are sending the first batch of candidates this and next week, if interested reach me directly today at the email above to be considered and sent over in this batch.