We are currently working with a FinTech company who are focused on wealth management and investments. They launched around 7 years ago and currently have offices in 3 locations across Europe including Frankfurt. They have received over £100million of funding since they have been operating and are continuing to grow and expand making this is a really exciting time to join them!
In this role you will be focused primarily on Scala back-end, and will be working on greenfield projects as well as evolving existing software. You will be able to work well in an agile team and input your ideas. You will be a natural problem solver and willing to learn and grown within the team as well as sharing your knowledge. You will be producing high quality code and able to test and review code also.
- 3 Years of development experience
- 1 year of experience with Scala
- Familiarity with Java or Python would be beneficial
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Knowledge of testing and working within agile teams
- Generous bonus & pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Option to travel to Italy
- Friendly, outgoing team
- Input your ideas