Senior Software Development Engineer - (Java, Scala, Kotlin, AWS)
A leading London based company (specialising in Hospitality) are expanding their team. We have positions available for a Mid - Senior Developer (2-3+ years commercial experience) and a more Senior hire (5-6+ years commercial experience).
They are offering the following package for strong candidates:
- Base salaries from £55000 - £75000
- Up to £8,500 travel allowance
- Annual Bonus based on personal and company performance
- 20% off at company products
- 6% pension contribution
- Optional benefits of Private and Dental healthcare
- £200 leisure allowance per year
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
This role will allow you to collaborate with experienced software engineers to design, develop and create new software solutions to really help drive improvements to their technology.
You will join a fast-growing, motivated and energetic team in an agile, flexible working environment and love to code!
The tech stack mainly used is Java11/Scala/Docker/Kubernetes/AWS.
- Several years of commercial experience in Java
- Some experience with Scala or Kotlin
- Experience working with Cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Have a real passion to write clean code
- Great problem-solving skills and a critical thinker
- Mentoring/lead experience for Senior applicants
Interviews will be a 2 stage process which can be completed within a week!
Get in touch for a confidential chat with me on 0203 865 0621, apply within or send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org