|Job title||Software Development Engineer in Test|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Jeremy Streb|
|Published:||April 17, 2023 11:19|
Job DescriptionThis award-winning cybersecurity company is on a mission to protect and preserve user privacy throughout every inch of the web. Trusted by consumers, government entities, and enterprises of all sizes, their journey to expand data protection fits any project.
They are looking for SDETs to participate in end-to-end product design and drive testing strategies. In this role, you will work with managers to understand qualifications and build/execute automated tests
- Competitive base salary + bonus/equity
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Fully remote
- 401(k) and retirement plans
- 5+ years building automation frameworks and pipelines
- Proficiency in Python and/or C#
- Experience with Calabash and Appium, in addition to Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
- Experience testing network based Windows or MacOS applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
This is a full-time position available only to those with valid US work authorization. We will not be able to consider third-party candidates for this position.