The tech stack includes: Scala, Java, Akka (persistence, http, streams), Play, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
In this role you will be part of the development team responsible for building and maintaining applications and services on an investment management platform (modern microservices) built with functional Scala. You will have the opportunity to contribute to architectural and software design decisions. You will also be provided with continuous internal training on investment products in order to deliver robust solutions to clients.
The company has been operating for over 10 years and the platform (built from scratch) has seen heavy investment, resulting in the market leading status it has today. The specific focus of the business is around Investment Solutions and Insurance & Wealth Planning Solutions.
It is a great opportunity to join an innovative young company, and work closely with other business units to grow professionally within a progressive fintech organisation.
- Experience building applications in Scala and/or Java
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Implementation of APIs with internal and external systems.
- Relational and non-relational database systems.
- Development of software in an agile environment.