Software Engineer (Scala) – Sweden
Are you an experienced Scala Developer seeking a fresh and exciting challenge in a company rivaling the likes of Monzo and Revolut? This rapidly growing fintech provides a range of cool products in the mobile app banking industry and are set for huge growth in 2020.
With a diverse and talented team already sitting at over 50 people, this start up sets itself apart from your usual financial services company, offering sports in the office, team fundraising activities and even a 'no shoes' policy!
So, what should your profile look like?
- Use of Scala in a professional capacity (6 months at least)
- Akka or Actor models almost guarantees you an interview!
- Perhaps you are a seasoned Java engineer, looking for that step into the Scala world - personal projects in Scala will be reviewed too
- Good knowledge of Kafka
- Desirable: Kubernetes/Docker
- Excellent communication skills
In return, our client, our client will offer a generous remuneration package based on your experience (up to 55000 SEK per month) , and a colloborative work environment full of opportunity and chances for personal development.
If you match the criteria above, I want to hear from you! No lengthy interview process - we are looking to get the right people on board asap.