Site Reliability Lead Engineer
£100,000 - £120,000 per annum
Signify Technology are working with a global Fintech company based in London who are looking to hire a Site Reliability Lead Engineer. They are a successful and well-regarded organisation and have built a new product that will offer advanced analysis capabilities on current and historical data. This is a chance to join an established business working on an exciting greenfield project.
The candidate will be leading a new, small team and partnering with development whilst being responsible for all aspects of release, monitoring design and implementation, operational architecture and ultimately responsible for the availability and performance of the platform. You will partner with development, QA and business teams as part of the Agile Release Train ensuring sustained value delivery with high availability and performance. You will be hands-on, you will participate in the overall design, implementation and operation of CI/CD pipeline, you will be the owner of the entire solution and end user experience.
- Strong programming experience in either Java, Scala or Python
- Experience in release management, application management or development
- Excellent Unix/Linux Administration
- Network/Application troubleshooting
- Apache/Tomcat/Web Services/JMS experience
- Fluent communicator in English
- Experience working in a global, remotely distributed team
- Prior Finance industry experience or an interest in Finance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or other similar concentration or equivalent experience that involves programming.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, get in touch immediately.