|Job title||Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - PaaS|
|Contact name:||Max Kanter|
|Published:||March 7, 2023 9:12|
Job DescriptionOur client, a PaaS designed to manage contracts effectively, is recruiting for their engineering team in London. They are looking for 2x SREs and 1x Lead SRE to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be directly working on their platform, on Kubernetes and with PostgreSQL. Azure is their main cloud provider.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the infrastructure-as-code components of the application and associated software that support our software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Collaborate with the Service Owner to ensure that the resources within the infrastructure team are allocated effectively and efficiently to deliver high-quality work in a timely manner.
- Advocate for strong software practices related to the infrastructure-as-code codebase, such as promoting reusability and testability of infrastructure.
- Manage the provisioning, maintenance, and patching of the virtual, physical, and cloud infrastructure that supports the platform and its dependent software.
- Work closely with the Principal Architect to engage key stakeholders and contacts across Nakhoda and the wider business to align solutions with Linklaters Technology's broader architecture.
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and products, collaborating with the Product team, senior lawyers, and the wider technology team to quickly build prototypes for testing new ideas and solutions.
- Experience in managing cloud-native infrastructure components, preferably utilising Kubernetes, or at the very least, Docker-like containers.
- Proficient in using Helm to deploy technical solutions with Kubernetes in an enterprise environment.
- Proficient in managing both virtual and physical machines. Though experience managing a Kubernetes cluster would be advantageous, it is not a requirement.
- Familiarity with managing cloud solutions through a managed cloud provider like Azure, AWS, GCP or similar.
If you are interested and want to learn more, apply with your CV or reach out to me on email@example.com