|Job title||Senior Software Engineer / Kotlin / TypeScript / $180,000 / New York|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||April 26, 2023 10:21|
Note: This is a hybrid job opportunity. Hires will be based in the New York City area.
This company looking to transform the way businesses in the Legal and Financial Services sectors operate, is hiring two Senior level full-stack engineers who work with Kotlin or Scala (open to Java) and TypeScript / ReactJS. They build an industry-leading workflow and productivity-based platform for customers located across the United States. As a Senior engineer, you will be a core contributor to this growing company's flagship application. Someone with prior experience working through the full SDLC at a startup is a plus! Day-to-day work will be in Kotlin, but experience with other JVM languages is a bonus. If you have worked with NodeJS in production, that is a plus as well. If you're looking for a company with lots of greenfield development and autonomy, this would be a great fit for you!
- At least 5 years of production-level coding experience
- Ideally 5 years of experience developing Kotlin or Scala (flexible for NodeJS and Java)
- 3+ years doing frontend development using ReactJS and TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of DSA
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or similar
- Must have strong communication skills
- Interested in working with and learning new languages
- Comfortable working across the stack: Frontend + Backend
- Prior experience working at an early-stage startup company
- Comfortable with end-to-end development projects
- Competitive compensation: up to $180,000 base salary + Equity
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Unlimited PTO
- Room for growth and upwards mobility
Note: This full-time position is available only to those with valid US work authorization. We will not be able to consider third-party candidates for this job.