|Job title||Senior Software Engineer / Golang / Microservices / AWS / $200,000|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Daniel Frazier|
|Published:||September 15, 2022 4:58|
The most exciting company that specializes in building highly scalable and fault tolerant applications for the finance sector is looking to hire several Senior Golang Engineers that have experience building platforms for use by customers all over the world. Right now they have a client with millions of users globally and are looking to create a state-of-the-art cryptocurrency specific trading platform for use across web and mobile. You will be taking part in the completely greenfield development on the system including working on building API's from scratch, microservices based architecture, and handling deployment to AWS so any DevOps and CI/CD experience is a huge plus. If you have experience working and dealing with issues of concurrency, distributed systems, and large scale applications, this could be a great fit!
- 8+ years of production software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience developing in Golang ideally microservices
- Comfortable with AWS and Cloud technologies
- Prior experience building applications from the ground up
- Passionate about strong DevOps culture!
- Exposure to applications with a large user base
- Prior work on high concurrency platforms (streaming/media/gaming/trading, etc)
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Bachelor's or Masters in Computer Science or similar
- Highly competitive compensation package: Salary + Stock Options + Bonus
- Top of the line benefits package
- Bi-Annual review for pay raises
- Flexible core work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully remote work support for US based hires
Note: This is a full-time position available only to those with valid US work authorization. We will not be able to consider third-party candidates for this position.