Senior Software Engineer
You must be eligible to work in the USA.
Signify Technology are working with an innovative health company with offices around North America. They are trying to change the health sector to be extremely beneficial for everyone. Our client loves to be part of the community, whether that's in the technical side or planning charity events to raise awareness.
They have created amazing teams in all of their offices and is a great chance for you to work in a cross-functional team.
Our client is looking for Software Engineers based in or can travel to Chicago.
- You will be working in a small team so you will have a lot of autonomy within the company to build and implement your ideas.
- There will be a lot of code reviews and working cross-functionally with other teams within your base office or teams in other locations, to make sure you create solutions that are good for the project.
- You will have ownership, design, test, implement and deploy all the projects you work on.
You will have-
- 3+ years of professional engineering experience
- Good experience in Scala with a background in Java
- Strong interest in Functional Programming
- Good experience in writing in AngluarJS on the frontend
- Unit Testing Experience
- BSc in Computer Science or a field that is relevant
- Microservices and API’s
- SQL and NoSQL
If you think you could have what our client is looking for then please reply with an updated CV, your availability and salary expectations and we will get in touch with you straight away!
Signify Technology Group
Signify Technology are a forward-thinking technology recruitment business with our head office based in the heart of London. Signify Technology provide permanent and contract technology recruitment solutions to a range of clients from technology companies, global brands and start-ups globally. Behind each piece of technology changing the world, is a person, it’s our mission to introduce them to the companies that need them the most. We Look forward to working with you.