|Job title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Contact name:||Kevin Toghia|
|Published:||June 9, 2022 5:20|
Signify Technology's client is a household name in the entertainment industry. They have been leading the pack with cutting edge tech and they are looking for engineers that can help make their vision a reality. Based in San Francisco, they are looking for experienced Scala Engineers who are motivated and ready to change the way we view our entertainment.
Our client's primary focus is on establishing and maintaining services and tools for our internal users and commercial partners, including content operators, ad operators, and internal developers. They work on their CMS system to ensure that the items from their partners become the content that reaches millions of users on time, and even the Ads management service to manage their advertisers and campaigns, the release dashboard for developers to track the release flows of their projects, and so on.
What you’ll do:
- Create reusable Components of React and documentation establishing patterns to assure quality, performance, and accessibility
- Address code integrity and developer infrastructure concerns to reduce friction and increase the influence of product engineers.
- Build a future-proof frontend architecture by ensuring web apps follow secure and current best practices.
- Assist other engineers with our best practices efforts, particularly in the areas of quality, performance, and accessibility.
- Familiarize yourself with the current code base and work on improvements/refactoring.
- Take complete responsibility for your work from start to finish
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is required, as well as equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years or more of industry experience
- A desire to consistently deliver high-quality, performant, modular code with strong test coverage.
- Enjoy rapid prototyping and iteration, as well as a strong desire to create exceptional things.
- Full-stack development experience using frameworks such as Express, Koa, or Next.js
- Knowledge with RDBMS/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Containers, Kubernetes
- Experience with build or deployment automation software such as Ansible or Jenkins
- Experience developing Cloud (e.g., AWS) services
- DevOps development experience, knowledge on how to automate the Front-End development process