|Job title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Contact name:||Chris Nelson|
|Published:||January 3, 2022 9:55|
My newest client is a customer experience platform that uses marketing strategies to empower brands in their growth efforts. A large part of this effort is helping create greater brand loyalty with their clients. It has also been rated as a Best Place to Work and Top Companies Where Women Want to Work. Strong company culture is a must!
What you'll do:
- Have a large voice in developing backend systems
- Build a platform that reaches millions of users
- Create new features while collaborating across departments
- Be a leader in mentoring team members
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- At least 1-2 years of experience using Scala and/or Java
- Distributed data and infrastructure experience
- Elasticsearch and/or other relevant technologies such as Docker / Kubernetes, React, etc.
- An insatiable appetite for continuous improvement and learning
- Strong leadership qualities with a strong sense of humility
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate across multiple departments
Nice to haves:
- Background with functional programming and JVM languages
- Passionate about Scala
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Strong leadership skills
This opportunity provides:
- A competitive compensation package that includes equity and 401k plan
- Top health benefits
- Paid parental leave, balance days, daily lunch allowance, wellness allowance, fertility & adoption assistance, among plenty of other perks!