A truly unique opportunity to join an exciting gaming product organisation based in the heart of London is available and certainly something not to be overlooked! You will be working for a rapidly growing successful organisation who are looking to not only change the gaming and entertainment industry but the also the way we interact in everyday modern life. With gaming become an ever-growing method of communication this is something in which this company is not only excited about improving but also evolving the user experience.
You will be a key player within the Engineering arm of the company helping to continue to the development and success of the platform. This is a customer facing platform so it is vital they can see their projects positively progressing through to live releases. There will be a variety of experience levels within the team so you should be technical advice, supporting more junior colleagues around you whilst passing on your expertise.
The work you put in to your team will directly effect the productiveness which will then impact on the platform itself so creating a positive working environment will be vital part not just to you but the business as well.
The organisation is mainly programming with Java and Golang as well as some C++ on the backend. There is also a large variety of frontend languages being used. Although you do not have to have experience within any of these languages (it would be a bonus) you must be open to working on a selection of languages you may not currently have experience with.
It is key that you believe in the business journey and the product they are working on, this is not the right fit for either party if you’re just looking for your next job you must want to be part of the cause.
What They Expect
- Commercial experience with at least 1 programming language for 5 years (ideally 7yrs+)
- Worked with both internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Have been exposed to the full development lifecycle from the initial designs through to implementation, testing and release
- Hands on experience creating the best concrete API’s and SDK’s
- Excellent trouble shooting skills both technically and with your humans
- You’re an excellent communicator verbally and can also type a smashing email too
- Must be a great team player who works well with others toward an end goal
- Educational background in Computer Science is highly desirable
- Salary is very much dependant on experience
- Stock options
- Relocation Package
- Flexible working hours and partial remote working
- Unlimited Holiday
- Dog friendly working environment
- Free breakfast, lunch snacks and coffee
- Life insurance and Pension schemes
- Private Health and Dental Cover
- Gym Memberships
- Training budget for all
- Early Friday finishes
Ideally you’re already based in London or close by in Europe but this is not a necessity. The team are happy to speak with the right applicants who are looking to relocate to London for this role and sponsorship can be considered for this position for Non-EU citizens.
If the above is of interest to you or you’d like to find out more then please feel free to either apply to the role or get in touch with me on +44 (0) 203 865 0621 / firstname.lastname@example.org