|Job title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Contact name:||Jeremy Streb|
|Published:||February 21, 2023 2:32|
Job DescriptionSignify Technology is partnered with a global leader in distributed ledger technology seeking Senior Software Engineers to join a greenfield team. They have an innovative open source framework to help developers in some of the largest companies in the world!
They are ideally looking for an engineer with experience in architectural design and decision-making, as well as hands-on experience with functional Scala or Haskell. They are open to other language backgrounds as long as there is a strong interesting and understanding in functional programming
While this is primarily a backend focused role, experience with front-end, DevOps, K8s, build systems, etc. would be a massive bonus on this greenfield team.
- Competitive salary with bonus and private equity
- Outstanding PTO including monthly Fridays off and unlimited sick time
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Free lunches in office
- Collaborative culture with global teams
- 5-10+ years experience in the software industry
- Strong hands-on, software engineering on large-scale projects; proficient in one or more functional programming languages e.g. Scala, Haskell
- Exceptional communication skills
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
This is a primarily remote opportunity, but the hire must be based in the Tri-State area (NY/NJ/CT) for occasional visits to the NYC office
This is a full-time position available only to those with valid US work authorization. We will not be able to consider third-party candidates for this position.