|Job title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Contact name:||Jordan Little|
|Published:||November 10, 2022 9:54|
Senior Software Engineer - Hybrid Tri-State Area
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to work as a Senior Software Engineer on freshly formed and extremely important team that is solving challenging and complex problems. In this role you will have the chance to grow into a leadership position, mentoring the next generation of engineers.
- Deliver code that is of the highest quality, well tested, and at an efficient pace.
- Be a key contributor in developing state-of-the-art and innovative distributed ledger technology.
- Be a part of architectural decisions while understanding the bigger picture while filling in the necessary gaps.
- Develop feature specification and make necessary improvements within an Agile environment.
- Be a mentor and leader for junior engineers
- Experience working as a Software Engineer in an environment of global distributed development.
- Experience or willingness in mentoring junior engineers, as well as growing into a tech leadership position.
- Experience in functional programming languages (Scala, Haskell, or similar).
- Experience collaborating with engineers and developers across other teams and departments.
- Ability and willingness to enhance systems and processes on a team and within the company.
- Experience in either SRE, DevOps, Front End Development, or Build Systems/SBT are a bonus.