|Job title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Contact name:||Gracin Bell|
|Published:||August 4, 2022 4:55|
Signify has partnered with one of the leaders in the entertainment industry to help them find Software Engineers. If you are passionate about redefining how hundreds of millions of users unwind every day across the globe, this could be your role.
As a member of the Developer Success team, you will be responsible for building new tooling and process for the Observability Platform to support business needs.
Are you passionate about building systems for observability, scalability, efficiency, and reliability? Do you get excited by distributed tracing and DevOps? You're in the right place if you answered yes to both of these questions.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and building scalable systems
- 5+ years of Application Observability experience
- Strong cloud, containerization, and infrastructure experience, preferably AWS, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Experience working with large-scale real-time systems
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Interview process:
- Recruiter screen
- One-hour live hackerrank
- Three-hour virtual onsite
- Comp break down:
- Base + Bonus + two RSU packages
- Remote role