Want to make a real difference to the world with the work you do? I am currently partnered with a HealthTech company that contributes to saving millions of lives every year. The work they do is truly invaluable to so many of their partners which include biotech and pharmaceutical organizations.
- Be the engineering authority, reporting directly to senior leadership, to deliver mission-critical software. You will work in a highly collaborative environment with product, PMO and QA and be responsible for solving complex problems that span cross-functional domains.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Medidata products and platform, and align with priorities, to deliver technical solutions
- Be a force multiplier, in leading by example as an individual contributor, architect, operations engineer and quality enforcer, to increase the effectiveness of the team
- Supervise technical aspects of projects, anticipate and mitigate risks and dependencies, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Propose optimizations to technical architecture to improve performance
Who are you?
You are motivated to engage, eager to learn, and have a significant influence on complex engineering problems, while continuously increasing the standard of your projects in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience programming in a language like Ruby, Java, C#, C++
- Experience programming using object-oriented and SOA principles
- Experience building large scale, highly distributed systems
- Experience developing cloud-based web applications or services (AWS a plus)
- Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL
- Experience using TDD and BDD frameworks
- Proficiency with CICD pipelines
- Adherence to agile development practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience in leading multiple development teams
- Ability to work well with architects and implement performant systems
- Proven record of coaching and developing junior developers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with graph concepts and databases.
- Clinical research knowledge or work in a regulated environment