|Job title||Senior Scala Engineer (ZIO/Typelevel) **Up to $200k base**|
|Contact name:||Jeremy Streb|
|Published:||February 28, 2023 11:17|
Job DescriptionSignify is partnered with a well-known company in the gaming space who is looking to expand their engineering teams. They're seeking Senior Scala engineers to contribute to the functionality and development of their platform.
In this role you'll be responsible for core platform engineering to support the entire application infrastructure. Ideal candidates will have worked on consumer facing applications that deal with large-scale, high-traffic, and issues of concurrency.
- Compensation package: up to $200,000 base + Bonus
- High level of product ownership
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Growth opportunities
- At least 7 years of professional Software Engineering experience
- 4+ years of Scala or Haskell experience and strong knowledge of functional programming paradigms
- Experienced in working on large-scale, high-traffic applications
- Comfortable working with and mentoring junior developers
- Hands-on experience with ZIO, Cats, Akka, Http4s, ScalaZ, or other Typelevel libraries
- Able to support an evolving product roadmap to facilitate user needs
- Familiarity working in an agile environment
- Bachelor's or Masters in Computer Science or similar
This is a full-time position available only to those with valid US work authorization. We will not be able to consider third-party candidates for this position.