|Job title||Senior Scala Engineer (Typelevel Stack)|
|Contact name:||Alec Bunnell|
|Published:||May 25, 2023 6:09|
About the company
Our client is leveraging an industry-leading product and bleeding-edge technology to provide a whole new user experience in FinTech. This company has transformed the way financial institutions interact with their users by creating top-tier mobile and web apps.
They are not working with your typical big banks and hedge funds; they believe in building strong, sustainable economic growth by empowering individuals & communities to assert financial independence and giving access to new, powerful economic opportunities.
About the role:
Working solely in the Typelevel Scala stack, the primary focus for this position will be to design and lead the development of new features of the core platform, with a focus on quality and scalability. You'll be responsible for greenfield features as well as the maintenance and improvement of existing features.
- Demonstrable history working with Scala and Functional Programming libraries & frameworks (Cats, http4s, ZIO, etc.)
- Advocate for Functional Programming (FP) principles and methodologies.
- Deep experience in automated testing frameworks & unit tests.
- Fluent in English and comfortable collaborating with an English-speaking team.
- Passionate about working with high-performing teams to effectively and collaboratively develop enterprise software,