|Job title||Senior Scala Engineer / Developer (fs2/cats)|
|Contact name:||Tre Taylor|
|Published:||January 3, 2022 7:09|
Our client, cutting edge FinTech company focused on creating the forefront capital markets technology, is seeking several strong Backend Scala Engineers to join their distributed teams. The team is seeking Engineers from junior, mid, senior, and principal level.
This an opportunity to build software for large client initiatives working directly with partners to deliver effective solutions. You will collaborate closely with your teams, deliver tools and solutions, and build systems and capabilities with an exciting, modern tech stack.
What they offer:
- Career progression and up-skilling learning opportunity from a talented FP team
- Functional Programming Tech Stack including Scala, Play, Akka, ZIO
- Additional tech stack: Kafka, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, OAuth, gRPC
- Use blockchain tech for appropriate client projects
- Diverse project and creative opportunity
- Outstanding benefits and perks
- 2+ years of professional Scala experience
- Experience building REST API services
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other open source database technologies.
- Familiarity with functional libraries a huge plus (ZIO, Cats, Fs2, Doobie, etc)
- AWS Infrastructure experience a plus
- Strong communication skills a must
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- FinTech experience a plus