|Job title||Senior Scala Engineer (Remote)|
|Contact name:||Matthew Davie|
|Published:||April 14, 2021 4:32|
My client is a fast-growing cloud infrastructure and security start-up in the San Francisco Bay area with an aggressive growth trajectory and a mission to make a huge impact in the rapidly evolving world of cloud security. At the moment, they're looking for a high-level, data-oriented Scala engineer.
As a leader in this (currently niche) market, you will have the chance to work on the cutting-edge of a developing industry and truly make a significant impact on the direction of the organization. In addition to an environment which promotes curiosity, innovation, and personal growth, you'll join one of the most diverse and talented teams in the industry to shape the new era in cloud security.
Your tech toolkit:
• Expert level Scala & Akka skills
• Experience with data pipelines, big data processing, and efficient data storage
• Spark, Hadoop, or similar experience
• Understanding of Java, Go, or Python as a plus
• Strong Cloud Experience (GCP/Azure/VMware)
• Excited to work with a startup (previous startup experience strongly preferred but not required)
• Interest (and/or experience) in security space
• Genuine curiosity and a focus on improving your skillset
• Excited by solving complex problems