|Job title||Senior Scala Engineer|
|Contact name:||Jacob Evident|
|Published:||July 14, 2021 10:42|
brings together a growing team of incredible talent across every discipline, powered by proprietary technology, AI-driven marketing tools and cutting-edge user experience design. They fall within the gaming/casino domain.
They are looking for a Back-end Scala Developer to join our team and lead us on this journey. Working fully remote as a Back-end Scala Developer, you will be working with talented colleagues in the United States, Malta, Spain and Argentina.
You are someone who wants to work smarter by building high-performing microservices using the latest technologies in an efficient and scalable way. You are passionate about the power of Scala and using it to create amazing back-end services.
- 2-5 years of Software Development experience
- Mastery of Scala and a willingness to explore its functional style
- Strong experience building and iterating microservices
- Experience creating Rest or Restful APIs from scratch
- Ability to work with Akka Actors and deep knowledge of the Actor Model paradigm
- Working experience with Akka HTTP server
- or experience with any relational database
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience on Kafka or another message broker
- or another VCS
- or Gradle or Maven
- Experience with Docker containers
- Good knowledge of the JVM
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Event Sourcing and microservices environments
- , Postgres and Redis databases
- Stream-processing architectures built on Akka Streams or Kafka Streams
- Knowledge of Akka Typed Actors and the understanding of the differences between untyped actors
- or ELK stack
Please feel free to reach out if you think this opportunity suits your skill set!